We have found for you some helpful video exercises to make your buttocks bigger. Your bootie will quickly look like the one of your idols: celebrities and owners of the most attractive buttocks in the world!
The best exercises
How to get a bigger buttocks with exercise at home? The most important thing is to do the proper exercises in a proper way!
All you need is a sturdy chair and a desire to tone your bootie. These simple exercises will help you to strengthen and increase your bootie, to get rid of the excess fat in the buttocks and thighs, as well as tone the muscles!
Single sky bridge
This is one of the best buttocks exercises, used by J Lo, Beyonce & Kim Kardashian.
Your lower back, buttocks and hamstrings are engaged:
- Lie on your back;
- Stretch your legs and place the heels onto the seat of the chair;
- Hands on the sides, palms down;
- Lift the right leg straight up;
- Slowly lift your hips off the floor;
- Lift your buttocks until the body forms a straight line from the heel to the left shoulder;
- Do 20 reps, keeping the right leg raised;
- Then change legs and repeat with the left leg.
Thighs, buttocks and calves are engaged:
- Stand on your toes a few inches behind the chair;
- Keep your feet together; put your hands on the back of the chair;
- Keeping your back straight bend your left leg;
- Move the bent leg to the side 10 times and repeat with the right leg.
Step up, kick back
Thighs, buttocks, quadriceps and calves are engaged:
- Stand in front of the chair with your feet shoulder-width apart, hands on the waist;
- Step with your right foot on the seat, lift and bend the left leg at 90 degrees, as if you want to put your foot on the back of the chair;
- Hold this position for a while;
- Lower your left leg back to the floor, then lower the right leg and take it back making a lunge;
- Hold this position briefly, and repeat the movement.
Thighs, buttocks and quadriceps are engaged:
- Stand a foot away from the chair facing the opposite direction;
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, arms at the waist;
- Take the left leg back and put the upper part of the foot on the seat;
- Begin the squat, bending your right leg and bringing the left knee to the floor;
- Straighten the right leg;
- Do 15 repetitions of this one of the most effective but workouts, switch the legs and repeat.
Buttocks, quadriceps, hamstrings and calves are engaged:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, arms at the sides;
- Slowly squat down (count to 4 when lowering);
- Stand up on tiptoes and stretch your arms up.
These 5 most effective buttocks exercises will allow you to work the muscles of your glutes effectively and quickly achieve visible results!