Philly rapper, Meek Mill has finally released his third studio “Wins & Losses” Album. The project sits at 17 tracks as expected.
Over the years, Meek Mill has been through thick and thin. He tells us all about it on his new album Wins & Losses. But don’t get confused, the Ls he is referring to are much more serious and deep than his beef with Drake or breakup with Nicki Minaj which you can tell from the movie he’s been releasing for days now titled Wins And Losses.
The LP Features guest appearances from Chris Brown, Young Thug, Quavo, Ty Dolla Sign, Rick Ross, The-Dream, Lil Uzi Vert among others.
Meek Mill Wins And Losses Tracklist/Download Link
1. Wins & Losses
2. Heavy Heart
3. Fuck That Check Up (Ft. Lil Uzi Vert)
4. Whatever You Need (Ft. Chris Brown & Ty Dolla Sign)
5. 1942 Flows
7. We Ball (Ft. Young Thug)
8. These Scars (Ft. Future & Guordan Banks)
10. Fall Thru
11. Never Lose (Ft. Lihtz Kamraz)
12. Glow Up
13. Young Black America (Ft. The-Dream)
14. Open (Ft. Verse Simmonds)
15. Ball Player (Ft. Quavo)
16. Made It From Nothing (Ft. Teyana Taylor & Rick Ross)